Friday, July 07, 2006

In the Hotel!!

Well that was entertaining. Took a while to find an ATM and get out of the airport, but I got some moneys and hopped onto Aerobus, which runs to Plaça Catalunya, the heart of Barcelona. Everything here is so spacious. It is designed with room to walk, trees on the streets, large plazas with towers on the edges, and just all kinds of neat stuff. My companion on the bus could have been the prototype for the Tech CS major, but he was German and was here for a convention.

Plaça Catalunya is beautiful. Statues and fountains and tons of people... It is quite a site to see. Can´t wait to get back to it.

And of course when I get to the hotel I find that Jen has left not three minutes before I got there. When I got my itinerary wrong I told her the wrong arrival time, so she had to wait for a while. Whoops. Guess I´ll just take a nap and go get some lunch.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger Jenée Kristin said...

Plaça Catalunya? Doesn't sound very Spanish to me. That's interesting. Seems like it would have been Plaza Cataluña, you know?

I like it though. :)

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Ken St. Clair said...

The Catalunya Region speaks Catalán, which is a weird mix of Spanish, French, and German.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home